Accelerant is a web-based tool that enhances entrepreneurship education by improving the way student entrepreneurs connect and collaborate. To do this we’re creating a matchmaking software that pairs students based on their complementary skill sets, then allows newfound teams to collaborate remotely with conferencing and project management capabilities.
What it does:
- Matches student entrepreneurs with skilled cofounders at their university.
- Allows teams to share print, audio and video notes.
- Employs a calendar-based task management element so both student leaders and teachers can assign projects/set deadlines.
- Supports remote collaboration with an online interface and video conferencing tool.
- Creates a visual way to track each team member's progress throughout the project.